Recent Case Highlights
- OGR obtained a series of significant court victories, including a trial, in shareholder derivative litigation, ultimately resulting in a payment by the defendant of nearly $9 million.
- OGR won a class action against the County of Maui, resulting in more than 10,000 refunds to taxpayers.
- OGR successfully represented a national food franchisor in a series of lawsuits against defaulting franchisees.
- OGR successfully represented a national pharmaceutical company in a lawsuit against a local pharmacy and its principals, obtaining a significant monetary recovery.
- OGR successfully defended a studio in a lawsuit regarding neighborhood location filming.
- OGR successfully represented a real estate developer in bitter partnership litigation concerning a parcel of prime Los Angeles real estate.
- OGR successfully represented a franchisee in a business tort case in Federal Court.
- OGR successfully represented a client in two fiercely contested Probate litigation cases.
- OGR successfully represented a successor Conservator in pursuit of the former Conservator and his bonding company for malfeasance.